Founded in 1991, NAG Inc. is a technology-consulting firm providing services in the fields of artificial intelligence, transportation, healthcare, law enforcement, real estate, aerospace, water resources management, utilities and geographic information systems. NAG leverages the latest real-time sharing technology to increase speed, access, accuracy and the overall management of data allowing for better decisions to shape the future. With offices in California and Washington DC, NAG is seeking to augment its staff. NAG offers unique opportunities for the right person to expand and grow with the company, work in an exciting and varied environment, and produce Enterprise-based products. On our federal government projects, our personnel create the foundation for revolutionizing information technology, building a new generation of innovative solutions to solve our nation’s most critical challenges.
Currently, NAG is searching for a full-time Web UI/UX Developer who will Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps; integrate data from external sources into websites; design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and other visual elements and optimize sites for maximum speed and scale-ability. Output designs should work on mobile, web and large format screens. With an added willingness to learn new technologies and design patterns is a must have.
This candidate will collaborate with product managers and engineers to design engaging and responsive web pages using designated/appropriate design standard. You will create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables) and prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders. This involves providing internal support and external customer service throughout the build and application/site launch process and making recommendations to customers about how to best utilize web and related technology to solve business problems and maximize automation of business process.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Integrate data from external sources into websites
- Employing industry and design best practice through website build process to include 508 compliance
- 1+ years of technical design experience with any established web based platforms. Examples include SharePoint, ServiceNow, WordPress, Drupal.
- 1+ years of experience in developing web solutions.
- Experience with SharePoint /O365.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Office conveniently located next to metro stop
- Location: Washington D.C. area