Founded in 1991, NAG Inc. is a technology-consulting firm providing services in the fields of artificial intelligence, transportation, healthcare, law enforcement, real estate, aerospace, water resources management, utilities and geographic information systems. NAG leverages the latest real-time sharing technology to increase speed, access, accuracy and the overall management of data allowing for better decisions to shape the future. With offices in California and Washington DC, NAG is seeking to augment its staff. NAG offers unique opportunities for the right person to expand and grow with the company, work in an exciting and varied environment, and produce Enterprise-based products. On our federal government projects, our personnel create the foundation for revolutionizing information technology, building a new generation of innovative solutions to solve our nation’s most critical challenges.
Candidate must have an existing secret or interim secret security clearance.
Currently, NAG is searching for a full-time Senior GIS/CAD Software Engineer to work in a team environment in which has the ability to do the following:
- Ability to design and develop geospatially-enabled applications and architecture based on Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI), Autodesk and open source geospatial platforms.
- Migrate Data Import/Export of PAVER (pavement management software application) data, Topology, Images, Geodatabases, and Shapefiles
- Migrate Mapping Layouts, Layer managers, TOC, Geodatabase, and Feature class
- Migrates Map Extent, Reconciliation, Annotation, Pavement, and Sample Unit Tools
- Update Toolkit, Framework, Tools, Documentation and Training
- Provide satisfactory solutions to requirements with the necessary customer support
- Provide solutions and services that meet or exceed specified performance parameters
- Deliver timely and quality deliverables to include accurate reports and responsive proposals
- Ensure solutions to requirements are in compliance with applicable policy and regulation
- Active or Interim DoD Secret Level Clearance
- 15 or more years experience with development and support of geospatial applications
- 5 or more years experience with PAVER software data integration.
- Graduate level education and appropriate ESRI development certification.
- Understand alternative methods for applying CAD and GIS tools to everyday problems.
- Experience with APE Mapping Toolkit
- Experience with Autodesk Map 3D
- Experience with PCASE - DoD pavement design and evaluation application.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Office conveniently located next to metro stop
- Location: Washington D.C. area