Founded in 1991, NAG Inc. is a technology-consulting firm providing services in the fields of artificial intelligence, transportation, healthcare, law enforcement, real estate, aerospace, water resources management, utilities and geographic information systems. NAG leverages the latest real-time sharing technology to increase speed, access, accuracy and the overall management of data allowing for better decisions to shape the future. With offices in California and Washington DC, NAG is seeking to augment its staff. NAG offers unique opportunities for the right person to expand and grow with the company, work in an exciting and varied environment, and produce Enterprise-based products. On our federal government projects, our personnel create the foundation for revolutionizing information technology, building a new generation of innovative solutions to solve our nation’s most critical challenges.
- Automate processes by leveraging SharePoint, ServiceNow and other platforms.
- Provide recommendations to customers on how to utilize and maximize automation via SharePoint and other platforms to solve business problems.
- Assist end-users with various platform issues.
- Work in a team environment
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical and configuration issues in a timely fashion.
- Active Secret Level Clearance
- At least one year of related web development experience
- At least one year of technical experience with SharePoint 2010 or higher, ServiceNow, WordPress or other related platform.
- Experience with SharePoint Online/O365
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Office conveniently located next to metro stop
- Location: Washington D.C. area