Founded in 1991, NAG Inc. is a technology-consulting firm providing services in the fields of artificial intelligence, transportation, healthcare, law enforcement, real estate, aerospace, water resources management, utilities and geographic information systems. NAG leverages the latest real-time sharing technology to increase speed, access, accuracy and the overall management of data allowing for better decisions to shape the future. With offices in California and Washington DC, NAG is seeking to augment its staff. NAG offers unique opportunities for the right person to expand and grow with the company, work in an exciting and varied environment, and produce Enterprise-based products. On our federal government projects, our personnel create the foundation for revolutionizing information technology, building a new generation of innovative solutions to solve our nation’s most critical challenges.
The ideal candidate will: Be proactive and possess solid customer relation skills; be willing to research/learn new technologies, techniques, practices and develop new technical skills and be committed to professional development, as demonstrated by completion of training.
- Responsible for all aspects of software development life-cycle including eliciting user requirements, testing, and technical and user documentation; and leveraging out-of-the-box SharePoint features, tools, SharePoint Designer and code, as required, to create, build, and deploy successful business solutions that solve complex problems.
- Automate DOS processes by leveraging SharePoint out-of-the-box
- Provide recommendations to customers about how to utilize SharePoint to solve business problems and maximize automation through SharePoint
- Provide training to end-users in classroom setting, online, as well as one-one-one.
- Work with the SharePoint team and the Senior SharePoint developer to troubleshoot and resolve SharePoint issues in a timely fashion
- Interim Secret clearance or above
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of related experience OR 7+ years of related experience
- 3+ years of technical experience with SharePoint 2010 or higher
- 3+ years of experience to include deployment of organization-wide and high visibility SharePoint business solutions used by diverse customers and managing simultaneous multiple projects.
- 1+ years of experience in developing complex solutions for SharePoint 2010/13/16/Online.
- SharePoint 2013 and/or SharePoint Online Certifications
- Experience with SharePoint Online/ O365.
- Experience with migrating users from SharePoint Classic to SharePoint Modern experience
- Knowledge of the SharePoint framework (SPFx) and SharePoint PnP.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices
- Professional certifications in Web Development, SharePoint and/or SharePoint Online/O365.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Office conveniently located next to metro stop
- Location: Washington D.C. area