Founded in 1991, NAG Inc. is a technology-consulting firm providing services in the fields of artificial intelligence, transportation, healthcare, law enforcement, real estate, aerospace, water resources management, utilities and geographic information systems. NAG leverages the latest real-time sharing technology to increase speed, access, accuracy and the overall management of data allowing for better decisions to shape the future. With offices in California and Washington DC, NAG is seeking to augment its staff. NAG offers unique opportunities for the right person to expand and grow with the company, work in an exciting and varied environment, and produce Enterprise-based products. On our federal government projects, our personnel create the foundation for revolutionizing information technology, building a new generation of innovative solutions to solve our nation’s most critical challenges.
Working within a creative SharePoint team, the Senior SharePoint Developer would have the opportunity to lead the development of mission-focused sites and applications, and be a part of an effort to plan and perform a migration from SharePoint 2010 directly to SharePoint 2016 (On-premises and Cloud / SharePoint Online / Office 365).
- Responsible for designing, creating, testing and maintaining web sites and content that enrich and optimize the exchange of information and produce effective communications.
- Provide SharePoint development, including analyzing specifications, designing logic, writing code, customizing products, and testing.
- Developing pages, sites, site collections, custom web parts, InfoPath forms, and workflows.
- Researching, analyzing, and recommending solutions to meet current and future business needs.
- Collaborate with client leadership and support organizations to develop sites and create new functionality for SharePoint portal sites. Identify and resolve technical problems during implementation and rollout.
- Active Secret Level Clearance
- Minimum of 5 years of development experience with multiple SharePoint versions including SharePoint 2010, 2013 and Office 365
- Experience migrating at least one site collection to a newer SharePoint version
- Minimum 5 years of soup to nuts custom development experience using .Net
- Minimum 5 years SQL Server development experience including SSIS and SSRS
- Bachelor's Degree in IT field or equivalent experience or Microsoft Certifications
- Microsoft certifications such as MCSD, MCTS, MCPD, MCSE, MCSA
- At least 1 year of experience with Excel-based reporting capability
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Office conveniently located next to metro stop
- Location: Washington D.C. area